What is a Paid Search Workshop?
A Paid Search Workshop will explore the world of Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising; one of the fastest ways to direct visitors with intent to your website.
With the field of marketing constantly evolving, it can be challenging to keep up with all of the changes that come with regular updates and new algorithms.
A PPC workshop will explore how to set up and manage your own PPC account, campaigns, and budget for the best possible return on investment.
Who is this Paid Search Workshop for?
This Paid Search Workshop is for anyone looking to hone their skills in PPC, whether you are managing your own account, or just want to feel confident in the basic fundamentals to help you to better manage your agency relationship.
As this is a bespoke one to one workshop, the content will be completely tailored to your business needs, experience level, and the paid channels you utilise. If you’re looking for a basic introduction, that’s what we’ll give you. However, if you’re looking for more detailed and actionable insights on your own PPC accounts, we can guide you and perform a mini audit as part of the workshop.
What does this Paid Search Workshop include?
This Paid Search Workshop is bespoke to you. It will include the opportunity to start at the beginning, understanding which PPC tactics are best to help you to achieve your goals. We’ll take you through the account setup process and explain the benefits of each different type of advertising, so that you can make an informed decision about which to choose.
If your knowledge is more advanced, it will be a one-on-one opportunity to review the areas that you want to improve, guided by our in-house experts. We’ll put together a workshop that covers campaign optimisation, search term reports, Google best practice, remarketing audiences, smart bidding, conversion tracking, etc.
We’ll use real life examples and share the expertise that has led to millions of pounds in additional revenue for ourselves, and our clients.
You’ll learn about Google Shopping, and new features such as personalisation, voice search and AI capabilities, to future proof your strategy.
PPC is a great tactic to boost awareness, drive sales and generate leads. However, it is also a very competitive space, so being an expert or entrusting your account with an agency is essential for the best Return on Ad Spend (ROAS). When you leave this workshop, you’ll know which option is right for you.
What are the benefits of a Paid Search Workshop?
There are many benefits to having a solid understanding of paid search, whether you intend to manage your own account, or manage the relationship with an external PPC agency.
- Save time and money – by attending this PPC workshop, you’ll learn the essential skills needed to set up and manage your own PPC account effectively. This will help you to avoid costly mistakes, save time, and ensure you get the best possible return on your investment.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and strategies – our PPC workshop will provide you with the latest insights and trends to ensure you stay ahead of the curve in the ever-evolving world of paid search. You’ll learn top tips from our experts, get insights about the newest Google Ads updates, and we’ll take you through best practice to improve your PPC campaigns.
- Improve your skills and confidence – our bespoke one-on-one workshop is designed to provide you with a personalised learning experience. You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions and receive hands-on guidance from our experts, giving you the skills and confidence needed to manage your PPC campaigns effectively.
- Achieve your marketing goals – whether you’re looking to increase brand awareness, drive sales, or generate leads, PPC advertising can be a highly effective tool. By attending our workshop, you’ll learn how to set up and manage campaigns that align with your marketing goals, ensuring you achieve the results you’re looking for.
- Gain a competitive edge – with so many businesses competing for attention online, having a deep understanding of PPC advertising can give you the edge over your competitors. By attending our workshop, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills needed to create highly targeted and effective campaigns that drive results for your business.
What preparation should you do before a Paid Search Workshop?
Doing a little preparation before your Paid Search Workshop will help you to get the most out of the experience and ensure that you are set up for success when it comes to managing your PPC campaigns.
Before you attend, we recommend that you set clear and realistic goals. Take some time to consider what you want to achieve through PPC advertising. Whether you are looking to increase website traffic, generate leads, or drive sales, having clear goals in mind will help us to focus our efforts during the workshop and teach you techniques to help you achieve your objectives.
If you’re already running PPC campaigns, we suggest that you take some time to review them before your workshop. We can go through your account together to give you an understanding of how to interpret the reports and understand what is and isn’t working for you.
This collaborative session will give you the perfect opportunity to ask as many questions as you need, to make sure that you leave with a strong understanding of PPC. We encourage you to consider the questions you may have and let us know beforehand so that we can cover each aspect.
Why should you book a Paid Search Workshop with Browndog?
At Browndog we specialise in Paid Search, but we think we’re different from all the other agencies that say that. Why? Because we use paid search to grow our own e-commerce business, we’re pleased to say that it has gone from strength to strength in a short time.
We’ve grown our business to £5m through the power of Paid Search, great customer service, and excellent website development.
When we ask our Paid Search clients why they stay with us, the answer is often the same. Firstly, we achieve a great return on investment for their ad spend. Some of our clients see returns as large as £7 for every £1 spent on Google Ads. The second reason is that we consider your spend, our spend. We’re as invested in your business as you are, so we won’t shamelessly waste your budget on low performing ads.
When you book our Paid Search Workshop, we bring all of our learning and experience to help you get the most out of your PPC accounts. We’ve been doing this for many years, achieving great results, and we regularly undergo additional learning to make sure we’re on top of our game. That’s why we’re a trusted Google Partner and why you can trust us to help you achieve your goals.